Quality means working with customers to define the real requirements for a material and then meeting these requirements reliably, timely and economically. More than just meeting the technical requirements for materials, quality is a goal in personal relationships, accurate and efficient documentation, on-time performance, and effective follow-up. We pursue a total quality management program that includes meeting ISO 9001 requirements at each and every operating unit of the company.
Our Qualtity Control Policy in brief as below:
* We meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of specifications and delivery respectively.
* We find customized solutions that best suit our customers
* We are open and honest about our commitment and products.
* Our staff are trained to deliver a positive, efficient and on-time services
* We promote continuous improvement to refine and improve communication, control procedures and training to further improve our level of quality assurance.